Closed: Saturday & Sunday
Red Flannel Prime Formula Dog Food
Red Flannel Prime Formula is specifically designed to provide prolonged energy for hardworking dogs. It supplies 100% complete and balanced nutrition for your dog at every life stage.
Whether your pet is a companion or a performer, we are dedicated to building products that optimize their important purpose in life. PMI Nutrition products are only available from knowledgeable dealers in your community, so you get the information, education, and support you need with every purchase. We’re here for you; we’re here for your pet—every step of the way.
- Crude Protein, min 26.00%
- Crude Fat, min 18.00%
- Crude Fiber, max 3.00%
- Moisture, max 10.00%
- Calcium (Ca), min 1.00%
- Phosphorous (P), min 0.80%
- Zinc (Zn), min 125 mg/kg
- Selenium (Se), min 0.25 mg/kg
- Vitamin A, min 10,000 IU/kg
- Vitamin E, min 80 IU/kg
- Glucosamine, min 300 ppm*
- Omega 6 Fatty Acids, min 3.00%*
- Omega 3 Fatty Acids, min 0.50%*
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles
ADULT WEIGHT IN POUNDS/AMOUNT TO FEED IN CUPS PER DAY
- 3 to 15- 1/2 to 1
- 15 to 25- 1 to 1-1/2
- 25 to 50- 1-1/2 to 2-1/2
- 50 to 75- 2-1/2 to 3-1/4
- 75 to 100- 3-1/4 to 4
- 100 - 4 cups plus 1/3 cup for each 10 lbs of body weight over 100 lbs
• Red Flannel® Prime Formula provides complete and balanced nutrition for maintenance of the adult dog and for all life stages.
• The table provides feeding guidelines for maintenance of adult dogs. The amount given to your dog may vary depending upon age, sex, breed, activity level and environment. Adjust the amount fed to maintain ideal body condition.
• Pregnant, nursing dogs and puppies may require two to three times the recommended amount to maintain ideal body condition. Feed two to three times per day.
• Puppies should be fed three times per day up to six months of age and twice a day from seven to twelve months.
• Consult your veterinarian regularly to help maintain your dog’s ideal body condition and health.
• When changing your dog’s diet, do so gradually over a 7 to 10 day period to avoid an upset stomach.
• Provide fresh, clean water at all times.
• Thoroughly wash feeding and/or watering bowls on a regular basis.
• It is always good practice to wash hands thoroughly after feeding and/or handling pets or other animals.
• Not for human consumption.