Closed: Saturday & Sunday
Red Flannel Adult Formula Dog Food
Red Flannel® Adult Formula is specifically designed to help normally active dogs maintain lifelong health. It supplies 100% complete and balanced nutrition for maintenance of the adult dog.
- Crude Protein, (min)22.00%
- Crude Fat, (min)12.00%
- Crude Fiber, (max)3.00%
- Moisture, (max)10.00%
- Calcium (Ca), (min)1.00%
- Phosphorous (P), (min)0.80%
- Zinc (Zn), (min)125 mg/kg
- Vitamin A, (min)10,000 IU/kg
- Vitamin E, (min)80 IU/kg
- Glucosamine, (min)300 ppm*
- Omega 6 Fatty Acids, (min)2.20%*
- Omega 3 Fatty Acids, (min)0.30%*
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles
ADULT WEIGHT IN POUNDS/ AMOUNT TO FEED* IN CUPS PER DAY
- 3 to 1 - 51/2 to 1
- 15 to 2 - 51 to 1-3/4
- 25 to 50 - 1-3/4 to 3
- 50 to 75 - 3 to 4
- 75 to 100 - 4 to 4-3/4
- 100+4- 3/4 cups plus 1/3 cup for each 10 lbs of body weight over 100 lbs
• Red Flannel® Adult Formula provides complete and balanced nutrition for normally active dogs.
• The table provides feeding guidelines for maintenance of adult dogs. The amount given to your dog may vary depending upon age, sex, breed, activity level and environment. Adjust the amount fed to maintain ideal body condition.
• Hardworking dogs or dogs exposed to cold weather may require 2-3 times these amounts.
• Consult your veterinarian regularly to help maintain your dog’s ideal body condition and health.
• When changing your dog’s diet, do so gradually over a 7 to 10 day period to avoid an upset stomach.
• Provide fresh, clean water at all times.
• Thoroughly wash feeding and/or watering bowls on a regular basis.
• It is always good practice to wash hands thoroughly after feeding and/or handling pets or other animals.
• Not for human consumption.