Closed: Saturday & Sunday
Purina Show Rabbit Feed
Show rabbits you’re proud of. We partner with award-winning, enthusiastic rabbit owners to create a completely balanced diet that promotes supports proper development, vibrant fur and reproduction. Purina Show rabbit feed is formulated without corn, with added soybean oil for vibrant fur quality and all the vitamins and minerals rabbits need to live a happy, healthy life.
Follow these management practices:
- Mature and elderly rabbits may benefit from supplements low in calcium.
- Growing, gestating, and lactating rabbits may benefit from supplements high in calcium and protein.
- Rabbits maintained in breeding colonies with high breeding rates may benefit from supplements high in energy.
- Provide plenty of fresh, clean water at all times.
- Young rabbits will begin to consume feed when they come out of the nest box at approximately three weeks of age.
- If weight control is necessary, limit feed this product at the rate of 0.5 ounces per pound of body weight per day.
- Feed requirements of rabbits will vary depending on their body weight, environmental temperatures, type of housing, and stage of production (maintenance, gestation, lactation, growth).
- A feeding program is only as effective as the management practices followed.