Purina Home Grown Starter-Grower
Purina Home Grown Turkey-Pheasant starter grower provides complete, consistent nutrition for raising laying chicks from hatch to laying age (18-20 weeks). This complete feed comes with 18% protein and quality nutrients to support proper growth. Also available as a medicated feed with amprolium (not an antibiotic).
Have questions about Purina Home Grown Turkey-Pheasant starter grower? Reach out to our friendly staff at any of our local Farmer’s Coop locations. Also, be sure to follow us on Facebook for product updates, news and events.
- Feed Purina Home Grown Starter/Grower Feed continuously as sole ration to laying chickens from hatch to 18 weeks or age of first egg.
- At 18-20 weeks of age, feed Purina Home Grown Layer crumbles or pellets free-choice. Be sure to gradually transition from one feed to the next.
- Do not provide additional grain.
- Provide fresh clean water at all times.
- Consumption will vary depending upon season of the year, nutritional needs of the animals and availability of other foods.