Closed: Saturday & Sunday
Purina Lamb Grower Complete B30
Purina Lamb Grower B30 is a complete lamb feed that provides all the nutrients to help develop young, growing lambs by combining grain, roughage, vitamins and mineral supplements. This 18%-protein, 2%- fat lamb grower feed is intended for feedlot lambs and medicated with Bovatec to help prevent coccidiosis.
Follow these management practices:
- Lambs should be adjusted gradually to this product (over a period of 5 to 7 days) to reduce the risk of overeating and other digestive disturbances.
- This ration can be self-fed to lambs if they are properly adjusted to the ration.
- Do not allow starved lambs access to this feed.
- Vaccinate all lambs to prevent enterotoxemia (overeating disease) with both C and D toxoid.
- Keep a constant supply of complete feed available to lambs. Do not allow fine material to accumulate in feeders.
- Provide adequate bunk space for each animal. Bunks should be well protected and well managed to prevent feed from becoming wet and moldy.
- When fed from a self-feeder, adjust feeder to minimize quantity of feed accumulating in the trough.
- Provide free choice salt at all times.
- Fresh, clean water should be available at all times.
USE ONLY AS DIRECTED