Farmers Co-op is proud to offer ACIMA Credit 90 day payment option at the Farmers Co-op Station in Van Buren, Arkansas. Come see us at 2005 Industrial Park Road in Van Buren, AR. Questions? Give us a call at 479-474-2111, we’re happy to help.
How ACIMA Credit works….
For the 90-Day Credit Option, it costs an additional $60. $50 at the time of purchase and an additional $10 when you pay the balance within the 90-day limit. You MUST call ACIMA (after purchase is made) and tell them you want the 90-day purchase option, otherwise, you will be set-up on the 12-month plan at a higher interest rate.
All you have to do is…
1. Text 34999 to 22462
2. Complete Application
3. Receive credit limit
4. Select tires/wheels/accessories to purchase
5. A text will be sent to your phone for you to digitally sign the ACIMA agreement
6. Pay your initial $50 to ACIMA
7. Complete purchase through Farmers Coop
8. Call ACIMA to ensure you are set-up on the 90-day payment option (801) 297-1980
9. Pay your balance and additional $10 before the end of 90-days
Click here to find out more about ACIMA Credit 90 day payment options.