Looking to fill, exchange, or buy a propane tank or cylinder? Come see us at Farmer’s Coop. It’s fast and convenient. Propane tank refills, exchanges, and tank purchases are available at select Farmer’s Coop locations in the River Valley, NW Arkansas, and Eastern Oklahoma.
Propane tank REFILL available at these locations:
- Van Buren
Propane tank EXCHANGE available at these locations:
- Prairie Grove
Propane Safety Tips
- Store and use the tank only in an upright, vertical position.
- Know the odor of LP-Gas. Under certain circumstances, you may not be able to smell the odorant. If you hear, see or smell leaking LP-gas, immediately get everyone away from the tank and call the fire department.
- LP-Gas is heavier than air and can settle in low places while dissipating.
- Contact with liquid contents of the tank will cause freeze burns to the skin.
- Do NOT allow children to tamper or play with the tank.
- When not connected for use, keep the tank valve turned to the “CLOSED” position.
- Do NOT use, store, or transport a tank where it would be exposed to high temperatures. The relief valve may open allowing a large amount of flammable gas to escape.
- Always transport your tank in a secure, well-ventilated location in your vehicle. The tank should be upright with the valve turned to the “CLOSED” position. Tank should be taken directly to and from place of use. Do NOT leave unattended in any vehicle.
- Do NOT use portable propane devices in enclosed or unventilated spaces, especially while sleeping, due to the risk of Carbon Monoxide poisoning, which can be fatal.
- Turn the cylinder valve handwheel to the “CLOSED” position before disconnecting the valve from any device. Failure to do so may allow LP Gas to escape and cause serious injury, property damage, or death.
- Do NOT operate, light, or use a propane appliance within ten feet (3.05 m) of walls, structures, buildings, or other combustible materials.