Red Flannel Cat Formula
Red Flannel Cat Formula is specifically designed for cats of all ages and breeds. It supplies 100% complete and balanced nutrition for your cat at every life stage.
- Crude Protein, (min) 32.00%
- Crude Fat, (min) 15.00%
- Crude Fiber, (max) 3.00%
- Moisture, (max) 10.00%
- Calcium (Ca), (min) 1.00%
- Phosphorous (P), (min) 0.80%
- Zinc (Zn), (min) 125 mg/kg
- Vitamin A, (min) 15,000 IU/kg
- Vitamin E, (min) 100 IU/kg
- Taurine, (min) 0.13%
- Omega 6 Fatty Acids, (min) 2.40%*
- Omega 3 Fatty Acids, (min) 0.40%*
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles
CALORIE CONTENT METABOLIZABLE ENERGY (ME)
3776 kcal/kg 1716 kcal/lb 358 kcal/cup
ADULT WEIGHT IN POUNDS/AMOUNT TO FEED* IN CUPS PER DAY
- 6 to 10 lbs - 1/4 to 2/3 cups
- 10 to 15 lbs - 2/3 to 1-1/3 cups
- 15+ lbs - 1-1/3 Plus 1/3 cup for each additional 4 lbs body weight of body weight over 15 lbs
• The feeding directions are based on an eight-ounce measuring cup (taza).One measuring cup (taza) contains approximately 87 grams of Red Flannel® Cat Formula.
• The table provides feeding guidelines for adult cats. Provide the total amount of feed on a daily basis “free choice” so the cats are able to eat throughout the day in smaller, more frequent meals.
• The amount given to your cat may vary depending upon age, sex, breed, activity level and environment. Adjust the amount fed to maintain ideal body condition.
• Pregnant, nursing cats and kittens may require two to three times the recommended amount to maintain ideal body condition.
• Consult your veterinarian regularly to help maintain your cat’s ideal body condition and health.
• When changing your cat’s diet, do so gradually over a 7 to 10 day period to avoid an upset stomach.
• Provide fresh, clean water at all times.
• Thoroughly wash feeding and/or watering bowls on a regular basis.
• It is always good practice to wash hands thoroughly after feeding and/or handling pets or other animals.
• Not for human consumption.