Closed: Saturday & Sunday
Red Flannel Canine Select Dog Food
Red Flannel Canine Select Formula is specifically formulated as an affordable diet for all breeds of adult dogs. It supplies 100% complete and balanced nutrition for your dog at every life stage. Red Flannel pet foods provide complete nutrition for your cat or dog and are offered in a variety of protein levels to meet the needs of every animal.
Have questions about Red Flannel Canine Select Dog Food? Reach out to our friendly staff at any of our local Farmer’s Coop locations. Also, be sure to follow us on Facebook for product updates, news and events.
- Crude Protein, (min) 21.00%
- Crude Fat, (min) 9.00%
- Crude Fiber, (max) 4.50%
- Moisture, (max) 12.00%
- Calcium (Ca), (min) 1.00%
- Phosphorous (P), (min) 0.80%
- Selenium (Se), (min) 0.25%
- Vitamin A, (min) 9,000 IU/kg
- Vitamin E, (min) 60 IU/kg
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles
ADULT WEIGHT IN POUNDS/AMOUNT TO FEED* IN CUPS PER DAY
- 3 to 15 lbs- 1/2 to 1-3/4
- 15 to 25 lbs- 1-3/4 to 2-1/2
- 25 to 50 lb- 2-1/2 to 4
- 50 to 75 lbs- 4 to 5
- 75 to 100 lbs- 5 to 6
- 100+lbs- 6 cups plus 1/2 cup for each 10 lbs of body weight over 100 lbs
• Red Flannel® Canine Select Formula provides complete and balanced nutrition for maintenance of the adult dog and for all life stages.
• The table provides feeding guidelines for maintenance of adult dogs. The amount given to your dog may vary depending upon age, sex, breed, activity level and environment. Adjust the amount fed to maintain ideal body condition.
• Pregnant, nursing dogs and puppies may require two to three times the recommended amount to maintain ideal body condition. Feed two to three times per day.
• Puppies should be fed three times per day up to six months of age and twice a day from seven to twelve months.
• Consult your veterinarian regularly to help maintain your dog’s ideal body condition and health.
• When changing your dog’s diet, do so gradually over a 7 to 10 day period to avoid an upset stomach.
• Provide fresh, clean water at all times.
• Thoroughly wash feeding and/or watering bowls on a regular basis.
• It is always good practice to wash hands thoroughly after feeding and/or handling pets or other animals.
• Not for human consumption.