Purina Home Grown Starter-Grower Medicated
Purina Home Grown Starter-Grower Medicated chicken feed provides complete, consistent nutrition for raising laying chicks from hatch to laying age (18-20 weeks). This complete feed comes with 18% protein and quality nutrients to support proper growth. Medicated with amprolium (not an antibiotic) to aid in the prevention of coccidiosis. Also available as a non-medicated feed.
- Feed Purina Home Grown Starter/Grower Feed continuously as sole ration to laying chickens from hatch to 18 weeks or age of first egg.
- At 18-20 weeks of age, feed Purina Home Grown Layer crumbles or pellets free-choice. Be sure to gradually transition from one feed to the next.
- Use as sole source of amprolium.
- Do not provide additional grain.
- Provide fresh clean water at all times.
- Consumption will vary depending upon season of the year, nutritional needs of the animals and availability of other foods.