Land O Lakes Solustart II Pig Milk Replacer
Land O Lakes Solustart II Pig Milk Replacer is a treatment that applies to swine.
|Crude Protein, not less than||25.0%|
|Crude Fat, not less than||17.0%|
|Crude Fiber, not more than||0.15%|
|Calcium (Ca), not less than||0.75%|
|Calcium (Ca), not more than||1.20%|
|Phosphorus (P), not less than||0.70%|
|Sodium (Na), not more than||0.90%|
|Selenium (Se), ppm, not less than||0.3|
|Zinc (Zn), ppm, not less than||150|
|Vitamin A, not less than||20,000 IU/lb|
|Vitamin D3, not less than||5,000 IU/lb|
|Vitamin E, not less than||150 IU/lb|
Use the following guidelines for pigs placed in a rescue deck or milk crate system:
● Mix 1.2 pounds into each gallon of 110°-120° F water.
● Supplement as needed until desired weaning age and/or BW.
● Provide a warm, dry, draft-free environment.
Week 1 - 90-95° F, Week 2 - 88-90° F, Week 3 - 85-88° F.
● Use a feeder that minimizes wastage, easy to fill, can be secured in the pen and is easily cleaned.
● Completely clean feeder (with warm water if possible) daily. Disinfect feeder after each group of pigs.
● Mix SOLUSTART II with warm water (110-120° F) following directions. DO NOT use less than the recommended amount of SOLUSTART II, as it may lead to scouring and decreased performance especially for orphaned pigs.
● Provide enough fresh SOLUSTART II daily to provide ad-lib consumption with a minimal amount of leftover milk. Discard any milk replacer that is left after 24 hours.
● Provide fresh, clean water at all times.
● Reseal SOLUSTART II bag between feedings.
● For the first two days feeding SOLUSTART II, dip the pig’s noses into the milk to encourage consumption.
● For orphaned pigs or tail-enders: At day 16-17 (or two days prior to desired weaning age) introduce creep feed and reduce amount of SOLUSTART II solution to approximately one quart per pig.
Store in cool, dry location. Do not double stack pallets of milk replacer.
This product was made in a feed manufacturing facility that does not handle or store products containing animal proteins prohibited in ruminant feeds.