Closed: Saturday & Sunday
Exclusive Signature Large Breed Puppy Food
The exceptional ingredients in Exclusive Signature Large Breed Puppy Food were chosen to give today’s dogs what they’ve always liked, and what they’ve always needed: real meat and real protein. It was true when dogs lived in the wild, and it’s true today. As a result, the #1 ingredient in Exclusive Dog Food is savory, real meat including lamb, chicken, turkey or fish. We’ve also added a carefully-selected balance of fruits, vegetables and wholesome grains to support their health—but left out the corn, soy, wheat and artificial flavors and preservatives.
- Crude Protein (min.)27.0%
- Crude Fat (min.)14.0%
- Crude Fiber (max.)4.5%
- Moisture (max.)10.0%
- Eicosapentaenoic (EPA) + Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) (min.)0.05%
- Calcium (min.)1.2%
- Phosphorus (min.)1.0%
- Zinc (min.)200 mg/kg
- Selenium (min.)0.35 mg/kg
- Vitamin A (min.)15,000 IU/kg
- Vitamin E (min.)400 IU/kg
- Ascorbic Acid (min.)50 mg/kg
- L-carnitine (min.)30 mg/kg*
- Glucosamine (min.)500 mg/kg*
- Chondroitin Sulfate (min.)100 mg/kg*
- Beta Carotene (min.)5 mg/kg*
- Omega-6 Fatty Acids (min.)2.5%*
- Omega-3 Fatty Acids (min.)0.3%*
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Pro file.
Nutrition Statement: Exclusive® Large Breed Puppy Chicken & Brown Rice Formula is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profi les for growth and reproduction.
Calorie Content (Calculated): Metabolizable Energy (ME) 3,565 kcal/kg, 1,620 kcal/lb., 365 kcal/cup (Based on a standard 8-ounce dry measuring cup.)
- The feeding directions are based on an eight-ounce measuring cup. One measuring cup contains approximately 3.3 ounces (94 grams) of Exclusive Chicken & Rice Formula Large Breed Puppy Food.
- The amount required for your puppy may vary depending on age, sex, breed, activity level and environment. Adjust the amount fed to maintain ideal body condition.
- Puppies will begin to eat small amounts of solid dog food at 3 to 4 weeks of age. Provide a constant supply of moistened Exclusive Chicken & Rice Formula Large Breed Puppy Food until your puppies are fully weaned (6 to 8 weeks of age). After this, the puppy food can be fed moistened or dry. Continue to keep the bowl filled at all times or schedule feedings 3 times a day up to 6 months of age and twice a day from 7 to 24 months (served the same time each day).
- Large breed puppies may be transitioned at 12 months of age to Exclusive® Chicken & Rice Formula Large Breed Adult Dog Food while giant breeds (weighing over 90 lbs at maturity) should be transitioned at 24 months of age.
- Consult your veterinarian regularly to help maintain your puppy’s ideal body condition and health.
- When changing your dog’s diet, do so gradually over a 7 to 10 day period to avoid an upset stomach.
- Provide fresh, clean water at all times.