Closed: Saturday & Sunday
Exclusive Signature Healthy Weight Adult Dog Chicken & Brown Rice Formula
The exceptional ingredients in Exclusive Signature Healthy Weight Adult Dog Chicken & Brown Rice Formula were chosen to give today’s dogs what they’ve always liked. They were also chosen to give them what they’ve always needed… real meat and real protein. It was true when dogs lived in the wild and it’s true today. That’s why the #1 ingredient in Exclusive Signature Healthy Weight Adult Dog food is savory, real meat including lamb, chicken, turkey or fish. We’ve also added a carefully-selected balance of fruits, vegetables and wholesome grains to support their health. We left out the corn, soy, wheat and artificial flavors and preservative.
- Crude Protein (min.) 26.0%
- Crude Fat (min.) 9.0%
- Crude Fat (max.) 11.0%
- Crude Fiber (max.) 3.0%
- Moisture (max.) 10.0%
- Eicosapentaenoic (EPA) (min.) 0.02%
- Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) (min.) 0.02%
- Calcium (min.) .0.9%
- Phosphorus (min.) 0.7%
- Zinc (min.) 200 mg/kg
- Selenium (min.) 0.35 mg/kg
- Vitamin A (min.) 15,000 IU/kg
- Vitamin E (min.) 400 IU/kg
- Ascorbic Acid (min.) 50 mg/kg*
- L-Carnitine (min.) 30 mg/kg*
- Glucosamine Hydrochloride (min.) 450 mg/kg*
- Chondroitin Sulfate (min.) 100 mg/kg*
- Beta Carotene (min.)5 mg/kg*
- Omega-6 Fatty Acids (min.)1.7%*
- Omega-3 Fatty Acids (min.)0.3%*
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profile.
Nutrition Statement: Exclusive® Healthy Weight Adult Dog Chicken & Brown Rice Formula is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for maintenance of adult dogs.
Calorie Content (Calculated): Metabolizable Energy (ME) 3,403 kcal/kg, 1,544 kcal/lb., 355 kcal/cup (Based on a standard 8-ounce dry measuring cup).
ADULT DOG WEIGHT IN POUNDS/ AMOUNT TO FEED* IN CUPS PER DAY
- 10 or less lbs - 1/2 to 1
- 10 to 20 lbs - 1 to 1-1/2
- 20 to 30 lbs - 1-1/2 to 2
- 30 to 40 lbs - 2 to 2-1/2
- 40 to 60 lbs - 2-1/2 to 3-1/4
- 60 to 80 lbs - 3-1/4 to 3-3/4
- 80 to 100 lbs - 3-3/4 to 4-1/2
- Over 100 lbs - 4-1/2 + 1/2 cup for each additional 10 lbs. over 100 lbs.