Join us for the Farmer’s Coop Lincoln Cattle Mineral Meeting on Wednesday, March 2, 2022, from noon to 1:00 p.m., at the Lincoln Community Building in Lincoln, Arkansas.
Attend this FREE Cattle Mineral Meeting hosted by Farmer’s Coop and meet with your fellow cattlemen. Learn the latest trends in year-round mineral supplementation, fly control, breeding, and summer mineral from area industry experts. This year’s speakers include:
- Dr. NT Cosby, Purina Animal Nutrition
- Brian Hupp, Central Life Sciences
- Adam Warren, Zinpro
The meeting begins at 12:00 p.m. to 1:00 p.m. with a free catered lunch for all confirmed guests.
All registered participants are eligible to enter a drawing for a free cooler and door prizes!
Please RSVP to the Lincoln Cattle Mineral Meeting by Friday, February 25, 2022, by calling the following numbers:
- Taylor Wilks – 479-883-0455 (call or text)
- James Reichert – 479-462-3022 (call or text)
- Farmer’s Co-op – Prairie Grove 479-300-2120
- Farmer’s Co-op – Lincoln 479-824-3288
- Farmer’s Co-op – Decatur 470-752-3399
The event takes place at the Lincoln Community Center. Click here for directions. We look forward to seeing you at the Farmer’s Coop Cattle Mineral Meeting!
The deadline to register for our Cattle Mineral Meeting is Monday, February 25, 2022.