Attend this FREE Cattle Mineral Meeting hosted by Farmer’s Coop and meet with your fellow cattlemen. Learn the latest trends in year-round mineral supplementation, fly control, breeding, and summer mineral from area industry experts. This year’s speakers include:
- Dr. NT Cosby, Purina Animal Nutrition
- Brian Hupp, Central Life Sciences
- Adam Warren, Zinpro
The meeting begins at 6:30 p.m. with a catered dinner for all confirmed guests. All registered participants are eligible to enter a drawing for a free cooler and door prizes!
Please RSVP by Friday, February 18, 2022, by calling the following numbers:
- Farmer’s Co-op Elkins – 479-643-2002
- Andi Carlton – 870-416-5482 (call or text)
- Farmer’s Cop-op Springdale – 479-756-9337
- James Reichert – 479-462-3022 (call or text)
The Elkins Cattle Mineral Meeting takes place at the Elkins Community Building in Elkins. Click here for directions. We look forward to seeing you at the Farmer’s Coop Cattle Mineral Meeting!