Closed: Saturday & Sunday
Purina Equine Adult Horse Feed
Purina Equine Adult Horse Feed is a complete, convenient way to feed horses in their middle years. A horse’s middle years are often the most demanding and maintaining proper dietary balance can be complicated and confusing for owners. The Purina Equine Research Team developed Equine Adult horse feed to provide a total nutritional package of high-quality protein, energy, vitamins and minerals along with highly digestible fiber.
Complete, controlled nutrition for active pleasure horses.
Forage supplementation or replacement for mature active pleasure horses and/or easy keepers.
|- WEIGHT OF HORSE IN POUNDS -|
|Light Work (lb)||7.5||11.0||14.5||18.0||22.0||23.0|
- Do not feed free-choice
- Feed at regular times (at least twice daily). When feeding rates exceed 1% of body weight, three daily feedings are preferred
- Any feed changes should be made gradually over a period of 7 to 10 days
- Changes in the rate of feeding should not exceed one pound per day for each horse
- Have plenty of fresh, clean water available at all times
- Prevent the rapid eating by the horse of any feed stuffs
- Store feed in a dry, well-ventilated area protected from rodents and insects Do not feed moldy or insect-infested feed to animals as it may cause illness or death
- This product to be fed to the animal species as directed on the label
- In addition to nutritional care and consultation, be sure to make regular veterinary checkups and farrier appointments part of your horse wellness program
Share this page
Events & Promotions
- February 1: