Closed: Saturday & Sunday
Nature's Match Sow and Pig Complete
Nature’s Match Sow and Pig Complete Feed is a versatile complete, 16% protein, all-natural feed that provides all the nutrition from 25 lbs to market weight, plus the breeding herd. One product that can be fed to growing pigs, finishing pigs, developing gilts, lactating and gestating sows and boars.
- Multi-purpose, all-natural feed that greatly simplifies product inventory.
- Competitively priced for economical performance. Available in bag or bulk.
- Convenient pelleted form for easy feeding, less dust and improved conversion. Also improves flowability through feeders. Versatile to fit all feeding systems.
- Provides optimized performance through high quality ingredients and strict quality control and manufacturing procedures.
- Feed as sole ration to pigs from 25 lbs to market weight.
- Feed 5 lbs or more/hd/day to gestating sows based on body condition. Similar feeding rates for boars based on condition and work load.
- Work lactating sows to full feed within 4-5 days post farrowing.
- Precisely formulated in nutrients to optimize growth and performance.
- 16% protein with an amino acid balanced formula for high performance.
- Using organic selenium means improved bioavailability, increased bioactivity and better retention for use in many important metabolic pathways, including immunity.
- Contains two crystalline amino acids (lysine and methionine) for superior amino acid balance.
- Pharmalogical copper levels added to support sow performance. Born alive, sow longevity and milk production are positively influenced.
- High quality vegetable oil delivers maximum energy and digestibility.
- Supplemental chromium to support sow productivity.
- Nature's Match™ ingredients and formulation reduce manure phosphorus excretion.- Phytase minimizes phosphorus excretion in manure while maintaining skeletal development and growth, and phosphorus-dependent enzyme systems. - Good for environment by reducing phosphorus run-off into waterways.
- Nature's Match™ feed contains technologies to help reduce ammonia release from manure.- Nature's Match™ feed can reduce odor - a) by using crystalline amino acids, b) by reducing nitrogen loss from manure, c) by reducing ammonia release within the gastro-intestinal tract.
- Technologies in the Nature's Match™ program reduce manure viscosity, which means:- Reduced viscosity/reduced stickiness. - More uniform slurry. - Facilities may take less time to power wash. - Better sanitation - reduced microbial load.
Wheat Middlings, Ground Corn, Dehulled Soybean Meal, Cane Molasses, Wheat Flour, Ground Soybean Hulls, Calcium Carbonate, Corn Gluten Feed, Soybean Oil, Salt, Choline Chloride, Chromium Tripicolinate, Vitamin E Supplement, Copper Sulfate, Bacillus Subtilis Fermentation Product Dehydrated, Maltodextrins, Dried Yucca Shidigera Extract, Brewers Dried Yeast, Selenium Yeast, Calcium Chloride, Lecithin, Glyceryl Monostearate, Iron Oxide, Olive Oil, Calcium Stearate, Inositol, Dried Bacillus Lichenformis Fermentation Product, Sodium Sulfate, Dextrin, Cellulose, Dried Aspergillus Oryzae Fermentation Extract, Vegetable Oil, Biotin, Kaolin, Starch, Condensed Fermented Corn Extractive, Roughage Products, DI-Methionine, Manganese Sulfate, Vitamin A Acetate, Manganous Oxide, Cholecalciferol, DI-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate, Vitamin B-12 Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, Zinc Sulfate, Riboflavin, Nicotinic Acid, Menadione Dimethylpyrimidinol Bisulfate, Ethylenediamine D Hydrodide, Ferrous Sulfate, Copper Chloride, Calcium Pantothenate, Sodium Selenite.RUMINANT MEAT AND BONE MEAL FREE
|Nature's Match™ Sow & Pig Complete
FOR ALL CLASSES OF SWINE
|Crude Protein (Min)||
|Crude Fat (Min)||
|Crude Fiber (Max)||
|Calcium (Ca) (Min)||
|Calcium (Ca) (Max)||
|Phosphorus (P) (Min)||
|Salt (NaCl) (Min)||
|Salt (NaCl) (Max)||
|Selenium (Se), ppm, (Min)||
|Zinc (Zn), ppm (Min)||
|Phytase (A, Oryzae), FYT/lb,(Min)||
See Feed as directed by your local Purina Mills Feed Representative. IMPORTANT: Follow these management practices:
- Provide a source of fresh, clean water and adequate drinking space per pig at all times.
- Provide a draft-free pen with clean, dry sleeping area.
- When using a self-feeder, make sure it is adjusted to minimize feed wastage. Feeders should be well managed to provide adequate feeder space, prevent moisture condensation, mold and insect development.
- Consult your veterinarian for recommended health programs in your local area.
- Observe withdrawal times for medication used.
Share this page
Events & Promotions
- February 1: