Chaffhaye Alfalfa Pasture In A Bag is now available at select Farmers Coop locations. Chaffhaye is premium bagged, Non-GMO Alfalfa sold in 50-pound bags that captures the key characteristics of fresh pasture, while also offering a guaranteed level of nutrition. It is ideal for ensuring maximum health and well-being of all classes of horse, deer, goat, llama, chickens, camelid, and other exotic animals.
The Chaffhaye Advantage:
- No “Haybelly” – Less intestinal fill means a better fitting saddle and a better performing athlete.
- Enhanced Digestibility – Chaffhaye maintains proper gut pH and allows the animal to better extract energy and nutrition from forage.
- Consistent Nutrition – Guaranteed Chaffhaye nutrition for 16 months from the date of manufacture.
- Dust Free (Naturally Moist Feed) – Chaffhaye minimizes respiratory ailments in animals sensitive to dust or airborne mold spores.
- Natural Probiotics – The fermentation enriches Chaffhaye with yeast, enzymes and beneficial microflora that aid digestion.
- No Barn Required – Chaffhaye is compressed inside a weatherproof bag that allows for storage inside or out.
- Premium Quality – All alfalfa grown on Non-GMO verified farms.
- Zero Waste – Moist & palatable, animals normally eat 100% of Chaffhaye. No stems left behind.
Pick up Chaffhaye Alfalfa at Farmers Coop locations in Poteau, Oklahoma, Van Buren, Mena, Ozark, Elkins, Springdale, Lincoln, and Fayetteville, Arkansas.